As a Q-Centrix Business Development Representative, you’ll fuel our company’s growth. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you'll have the resources to successfully surpass the goals we set for you and the goals you set for yourself.
- Meet or surpass all annual sales goals.
- Generate new business through direct sales efforts to C-Suite hospital executives, including CEOs, CFOs, CNOs, CQOs, and VPs of Quality and Patient Safety.
- Upsell existing business partners.
- Comfortably manage the entire sales funnel (prospecting, qualifying, proposals, negotiations, and closing) through forecasting, account strategy, and planning.
- Maintain documentation of the sales process and ongoing prospective client interaction through our CRM.
- Conduct telephone and on-site presentations and product demos for prospective clients.
- Complete and communicate Win/Loss reports to management staff.
- Attend and present at industry conferences in order to prospect and expand brand recognition.
- Provide suggestions for new sales opportunities for our software, services, or marketing approach.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to complete requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration, Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Previous business development/sales experience in Hospital Quality Management.
- Applicants for employment with Q-Centrix must be legally authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Work Environment/Physical Demands: Continuous sitting and fine manipulation.
- Travel Requirements: 25% of the year
- Work Authorization: Legally able to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation, and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity, and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.