Business Development Representative
- Flexible / Remote
Business Development Representative
Are you looking to join an energetic, growing team? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to work for a fast-paced company, Q-Centrix is the place for you!
Who are you?
A proven hospital sales executive based in the USA. Your track record of winning large, multi-hospital deals is something to write home about. If asked, your colleagues would commend your strong consultative selling skills, and describe you as a quick-learning, self-motivated, results-oriented professional.
What’s the job?
As a Q-Centrix Business Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for fueling our company’s growth. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you will have the resources to successfully reach and surpass the goals we set for you and the goals you set for yourself.
Applicants for employment with Q-Centrix must be legally authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship.
You’re our ideal team member if…
- You’ve enjoyed at least five years selling services and/or technology to hospitals and health systems
- Your favorite topics include trends in healthcare, technology, and business improvement processes
- You wrote the book on how to manage multiple prospective clients
- You could win awards for your presentation and interpersonal skills
- You pride yourself on your strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and high level of responsiveness
We’d prefer that you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration, Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Previous business development/sales experience in Hospital Quality Management.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll…
- Meet or surpass all annual sales goals.
- Generate new business through direct sales efforts to C-Suite hospital executives, including CEOs, CFOs, CNOs, CQOs, and VPs of Quality and Patient Safety.
- Upsell existing business partners.
- Comfortably manage the entire sales funnel (prospect, qualify, proposal, negotiate and close) through forecasting, account strategy, and planning.
- Maintain documentation of the sales process and ongoing prospective client interaction through our CRM.
- Conduct telephone and on-site presentations and product demos for prospective clients.
- Complete and communicate Win/Loss reports to appropriate management staff.
- Attend and present at industry conferences in order to prospect and expand brand recognition.
- Provide suggestions for new sales opportunities for our software, services or marketing approach.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to complete requests for proposals (RFPs).
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.
Back to top