Women's Consulting Exp - Forensics Technology Intern - Summer 2021
A career within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today's evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Additional Educational Requirements :
The Women's Consulting Experience (WCE) program is eligible to students who self-identify as female and 1) are currently enrolled sophomores in a four-year degree program or juniors in a five-year degree program, and 2) are not current or prior PwC interns.
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting & Technology, Analytics, Business Analytics, Business Application Programming, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer Systems Analysis & Accounting, Economics and Finance & Technology, Finance & Technology, Information CyberSecurity & Accounting, Information Technology, Information Technology & Accounting, Liberal Arts, Library Science, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, Systems Engineering & Accounting
Additional Educational Preferences :
Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred major GPA: 3.3
Client service intern positions are entry-level and job seekers are traditionally either in their 3rd year of a 4 year degree program or in the 4th year of a 5 year program. Client service interns typically join us during the winter/spring or summer prior to their intended graduation year.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates some level of knowledge and proven skills supporting consulting solutions to PwC clients, within the following areas:
- Collaborating with team members; building solid relationships; communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor. - Research and analyses of technical matters, while utilizing problem-solving skills. This includes the analysis of large and complex data sets, demonstrating an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, using the firm-issued suite of Microsoft Office software-Word, Excel, PowerPoint-to execute related deliverables.
Demonstrates some proven ability through coursework, experience and/or internships applying technical solutions to business and legal problems through:
- Technical analysis and disciplined problem-solving and a desire to develop and sustain a wide-ranging set of technical data analysis skills;
- Technology consulting and one or more of the following areas - Programming in SQL, Access, Oracle, Pearl, Java, C, C++, .NET and HTML or XML; Windows 2002/2003, and/or Unix; Firewall, Networking, TCP/IP and Operating Systems; Application development and design, portals, and/or packaged Web applications.
Position requires flexibility and ability to travel, as client assignments require.
Back to top