UI Visual Design Chicago Experience Center Senior Associate
A career in our Experience Design practice, A career in Experience Consulting services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients change customer behaviours through the experience journey starting with a strategy, then through design, and eventually implementation. You'll focus on bringing interactive tools in the form of mobile apps, websites, or other digital platforms to ensure our clients fully integrate customer and user experiences into their organisation. We help our clients build a customer centric organisation through differentiated and brand defining customer experiences. You'll help our team build a value based consumer model, coupled with quantitative analysis and digital technology based on the client's target customer base.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
4 year(s) of experience, preferably in an agency-like environment
Required Knowledge and Skills :
A portfolio of your relevant desktop, mobile and tablet work is required for review. Please include a link to it in your resume or upload it on the Additional Attachments section of the application.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and/or success in roles designing and creating deliverables that support the execution of digital business strategy, in conjunction with the business development lifecycle and client presentations or meetings, emphasizing performance in a team environment, and the following:
- Utilizing UX/UI design and QA methodologies, plus a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems;
- Fostering innovation among other members of the design team, as well as recommending team training opportunities and attending educational seminars upon request;
- Utilizing digital marketing communications know-how and innovation, problem solving, and a solutions oriented mind set to create visual concepts and execute digital strategies for team review that leverage Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Office Suite, and other related technology and applications.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success using innovation, problem solving, and a solutions oriented mind set, when leveraging standard industry best practices in the utilization of large scale websites and e-marketing, emphasizing the following:
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with an extensive attention to detail and accuracy;
- Command of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of the web;
- Translation of ideas to designers, via storyboard development and innovative motion graphics solutions;
- Presentation of design concepts to clients, championing great ideas, soliciting feedback, and responding with improvements;
- HTML5/CSS3 and related coding fundamentals.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, approaching the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success to utilizing effective written and verbal business communication skills, when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment, emphasizing the preparation of clear and concise documentation for clients.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success engaging in teamwork dynamics as a team member, including understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and completing work in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success managing multiple projects at the same time. Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success overseeing and mentoring junior designers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top