Treasury Management Systems - Senior Associate
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- New York, NY
- Portland, OR
- Dallas, TX
- Jacksonville, FL
- San Jose, CA
- Irvine, CA
- McLean, VA
A career in our Corporate Finance and Treasury practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge. Our team helps our clients maximise their available liquidity position and manage financial risk, such as foreign exchange rates, interest rate changes, and commodity price fluctuations, as well as make decisions around funding the core business operations and making investments to increase the value of the organisation to the shareholders.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
3+ years of Client Facing Treasury Consulting or combination of Hybrid Treasury Consulting & Treasury Industry experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance and ERP - Treasury Management Systems: Quantum, Kyriba, SAP Treasury, Reval, Trax, GTreasury or Integrity.
Certification(s) Preferred :
CPA, not required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success in advising global organizations on improving efficiency and effectiveness in Treasury Quantum, Kyriba, SAP Treasury, Reval, Trax, GTreasury or Integrity Finance transaction processing , close and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, and internal and external reporting, which includes the following:
- Process improvement in, industry knowledge, and applications of at least one of the following focus areas: shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, (Treasury Management Systems; Quantum, Kyriba, SAP Treasury, Reval, Trax, GTreasury or Integrity).
- Business intelligence and performance management software tools.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with developing strategy; as well as leveraging PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including development and delivery of business proposals, conferences and whitepapers.
Demonstrated proven intimate levels of knowledge and success with identifying, obtaining and processing critical data (e.g. benchmarks) to challenge the status quo through innovative thought leadership in the application of standard industry practice solutions for high performing finance functions, including the following:
- Internal and external reporting;
- People and organization structures;
- Performance management, budgeting and forecasting capabilities;
- Cash flow optimization and the use of capital; and,
- Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls
Demonstrated proven extensive ability and success to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
Demonstrates proven extensive ability and/or success with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates proven extensive ability as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
70% to 80% Weekly Travel, when our clients reinstate on premise services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top