TMT - NetSuite Solutions Architect - Senior Manager
- San Jose, CA
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required & Desired Work Experience:
- 7+ years of work experience
- 4+ years of consulting experience, preferably at large top tier consulting firm
- 4+ years working with the NetSuite application in a solution architect or technical architect role
- Experience leading teams on NetSuite projects
- Experience in the technology, entertainment, and media sector preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines: Finance (preferred); Accounting (preferred);Business information systems; Computer science; Supply chain management;Industrial engineering
- NetSuite ERP Consultant 1 and/or 2 (highly preferred, but not absolutely required)
Preferred skills & Desired NetSuite Skills:
- 3+ NetSuite implementations, in either a solution architect or technical architect role
- Experience leading teams of onshore and offshore resources through complex, full life cycle NetSuite implementations
- Experience implementing NetSuite order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay, and account-to-report workstreams and associated modules
- Deep experience with NetSuite's advanced revenue management module (this is a must)
- Experience designing complex NetSuite customizations
- Experience designing integrations, including familiarity with integration platforms currently available and their compatibility with NetSuite
- Experience with different types of testing required in a system implementation (unit, quality assurance, system integration, user acceptance)
- Understanding of financial and accounting concepts, such as function of a general ledger, month/year end close process, chart of account considerations, etc.
- Experience with SuiteSuccess implementation methodology (preferred)
Other Skills / Attributes
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas
- Confidence in abilities, and eager to join a growing practice where rapid learning and high responsibility will be required from day one
- Experience with complex sales, and interest in developing sales skill set for NetSuite services
- Prior to Covid-19, travel required was 70% - 80%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
Back to top