TMT - NetSuite Solutions Architect - Senior Associate
- San Jose, CA
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required & Desired Work Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- 2+ years working with the NetSuite application in a solution architect or technical architect role
- Experience in the technology, entertainment, and media sector preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines: Finance (preferred); Accounting (preferred);Business information systems; Computer science; Supply chain management;Industrial engineering
- NetSuite ERP Consultant 1 and/or 2 (highly preferred, but not absolutely required)
Other Skills / Attributes
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas
- Confidence in abilities, and eager to join a growing practice where rapid learning and high responsibility will be required from day one
- Experience with complex sales, and interest in developing sales skill set for NetSuite services
- Prior to Covid-19, travel requirements were up to 80%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
Back to top