TAX People & Organization Associate - Summer/Fall 2020
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Play an integral role in providing HR consulting services to clients as a professional in PwC's People & Organization (Tax) practice.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Actuarial Science, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Risk Management, Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Behavior Studies, Management Information Systems
Additional Educational Requirements :
Other quantitative majors may be considered.
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Additional Educational Preferences :
Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred major GPA: 3.3
Client service associate positions are entry-level roles and job seekers are typically in the final academic year of completing their educational requirements.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs including:
- Demonstrating thorough experience with problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Demonstrating ability to team with colleagues/engagement teams and interact with various levels of client and firm management through both written and verbal communications;
- Demonstrating self-motivation and has a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and career development; and,
- Demonstrating willingness to learn and adapt to current and emerging technologies.
Exposure with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and,
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
We are transforming the way we deliver human resource solutions. Find out more about what we do in our People & Organization (Tax) group on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top