Strategy& Tech, Media & Telecom - Technology Strategy Associate
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Baltimore, MD
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
- San Jose, CA
A career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
1 year(s) with experience in consulting or strategy roles in Technology, Media and Telecom companies
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of and/or proven record of success in advisory roles, helping Technology, Media and/or Telecom companies define and evaluate corporate and business unit strategies and investment portfolios, reflecting market, competitive and other external drivers. Specific areas of focus include Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy, Deals Strategy, and Digital/Technology Strategy.
Demonstrates thorough abilities of and/or proven record of success in leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative, to accomplish the following:
- Teaming with others including building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Managing complex project work streams to a successful conclusion through problem solving global, enterprise-wide strategy issues;
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats; and,
- Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to grasp readily analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence.
- All preferred experience noted above should be in the Technology, Media, and/or Telecom industries
- Nationwide travel up to 80% possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top