A career within Organisation Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop, design, and implement organisational transformation to improve performance and generate lasting growth for our clients. We help identify an organisation's strategic goals, assess the fit of the organisation against those goals, and then identify and implement the change needed to create a fit for growth business.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Minimum of 7 years of strategy consulting or industry consulting experience preferred.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge of and/or success in an organization transformation role within professional services or corporation, helping companies focus on their organization model and its integration with organizational people transition programs and broad transformation initiatives such as restructuring, new operating model, mergers and acquisition. Demonstrates intimate knowledge around understanding and addressing the root causes of organizational effectiveness and institutional levers of change.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities involving leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative, to accomplish and/or manage the following results:
- Building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking and providing guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including strong moderation skills with an ability to build empathy and to understand and manage personal agendas;
- Using diagnostic surveys and executive level interviews to identify root cause themes;
- Working as the change management specialist and/or leader on engagement teams and helping to drive the pursuit and delivery of broader Organizational Change team offerings such as Organizational Efficiency and Process Management, and Strategic Human Capital Management; and,
- Providing thought leadership and creative insights to clients on complex change management initiatives.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.