Strategy& Health Industries Payer Operations Strategy - Sr. Associate
- Atlanta, GA
- Kansas City, MO
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Detroit, MI
- Seattle, WA
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Cleveland, OH
- Charlotte, NC
- Baltimore, MD
- Minneapolis, MN
- Washington, DC
- Tampa, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Florham Park, NJ
- Aventura, FL
A career within Operations Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations reimagine their operations through a strategic lens to turn complexity into a competitive advantage. Our focus is to help our clients create differentiating capabilities that drive competitive advantages by developing plans to navigate their challenges, seeing what's possible, and turning that into a reality. We assist our clients in transforming operations from the way they engage their customers to executing strategic programmes to achieve enterprise wide operational excellence.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 year(s)
Preferred Qualifications: Degree Preferred, Masters Degree
Demonstrates considerable knowledge of, and/or success in operations roles within a professional services firm or corporate environment, helping companies to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to their strategic and operating success.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge of:
- Payer operations strategy - Sales, Marketing, Benefits/Products, Clinical Management, and Core Operations (Enrollment, Claims, Billing, and Customer Service)
- Domain expertise - Data & Analytics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Health Advocacy, Medical Trend Analysis, Cost Benchmarking.
- Payer industry market trends and industry-leading practices in order to develop insights and provide recommendations.
Demonstrates proven thorough ability levels of leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, emphasizing the following areas: - Teaming with others, including building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; - Planning, organizing and delivering on operations tasks and projects, conducting independent analyses and establishing the quality of client deliverables; - Developing conclusions and recommendations, writing reports, assisting in client presentations and providing implementation assistance, as required; - Contributing to the development and improvement of various frameworks and methodologies within operations; - Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats; - Demonstrating strong aptitude for conducting quantitative analyses, including experience with Excel and/or Access especially constructing analytical frameworks and synthesizing complex data into meaningful insights.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top