Strategy& Financial Services Senior Associate: Technology Strategy
A career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
5 years of strategy consulting or industry consulting experience preferred.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in professional services roles helping companies address multi-layer, complex client issues in support of enterprise architecture and technology strategies; understanding around the end-to-end value chain of IT applications and infrastructure; and understanding of emerging technology trends and commercial offerings in support of those trends.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative, to accomplish the following results on Enterprise Architecture and IT strategy engagements:
- Teaming with and leading others, including building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking and providing guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats; and,
- Demonstrating strong aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to grasp readily analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top