Strategy& Financial Services Manager: Technology Strategy
A career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Minimum of 7 years strategy consulting or industry consulting experience preferred.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in professional services roles helping companies address multi-layer, complex client issues in support of enterprise architecture and technology strategies. Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success around the end-to-end value chain of IT applications and infrastructure and emerging technology trends and commercial offerings in support of those trends.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative, to accomplish and/or manage the following results on Enterprise Architecture and IT strategy engagements:
- Building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking and providing guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats;
- Demonstrating thorough aptitude for leading and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to grasp readily analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence; and,
- Providing thought leadership and creative insights to clients on complex change management initiative.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top