ServiceNow - GRC Sr. Associate
- New York, NY
A career in our Risk Management and Compliance Solutions Technology practice, within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation's objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation. Our team helps business leaders drive effective governance, risk and compliance programmes through our controls testing and monitoring solutions. As a part of the team, you'll help combine advance data analysis and leading technology tools to offer our clients a sustainable yet high quality and efficient approach to managing their compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success performing on projects that leverage information technology, data analytics, or one or more Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Technology platforms to integrate initiatives and/or solutions to drive efficiencies and reduce redundancies supporting internal audit, compliance and risk management programs/initiatives including understanding technology enablement in specific areas including the following:
- Financial, operational, and technology processes and/or controls related to internal audits or other risk and compliance monitoring and testing programs;
- Common technology industry standards/regulations (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800 series, COBIT, PCI-DSS, ITIL, HIPAA/HITECH), especially as it relates to building a program and/or managing IT risk assessments and internal IT control testing;
- Information management concepts including data analysis around business requirements, data modeling, data quality and validation, data visualization approaches and tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Microstrategy, etc.); and,
- Risk management, compliance management, and/or enterprise governance as it relates to how technologies can be and are leveraged throughout organizations' internal audit, risk and compliance functions and processes, as well as the associated benefits that can be realized.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing one or more GRC technology platforms functionally or technically-i.e. ServiceNow, Archer, BWise, MetricStream;
- Designing, implementing, and/or assessing risk and compliance processes, understanding of the systems implementation lifecycle pursuant to the business processes related to core internal audit, compliance, or risk management components. This may include industry specific initiatives and/or configuring and implementing within GRC technology environments; and,
- Serving as a consultant, auditor or business process or internal controls specialist within a professional services firm or large enterprise, including interfacing with clients on control solutions and leading the planning and execution of projects.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success implementing key internal audit, risk and/or compliance initiatives that can be improved through use of technology, either through integration into a current tool, redefining a current tool or use of a new platform, including the following areas:
- Leveraging knowledge of one or more compliance (SOX, HIPAA, DCAA, PCI) and/or risk (Enterprise, Operational) initiatives, especially related to using technology to meet the demands of the aforementioned initiatives;
- Collaborating with systems integrators in developing business requirements and designs in technology implementations;
- Adapting templates to meet the client's needs and/or required templates, identifying what portions of preexisting materials are applicable and what needs to be tailored;
- Utilizing project management skills for ICRS technology projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules; and,
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understanding the client's business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top