Security Engineer Level 3 Incident Response Analyst
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding intelligence products that will be used to deploy tactical countermeasures, identify and prioritize other detectives, and countermeasure systems;
- Identifying and prioritizing architectural changes to mitigate against adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures;
- Collaborating with peers through approved information-sharing channels to enhance the collective defense and fill intelligence gaps;
- Producing periodic and ad-hoc reports summarizing threats in cyberspace to decision-makers at every level;
- Responding to Requests for Information (RFI) from peer organizations and leadership; and,
- Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, and Forensic tools.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Facilitating extraction of tactical intelligence from targeted activity against PwC network firms by participating in incident response activities, and designing and implementing systems to seamlessly integrate intelligence extraction into the workflows of incident responders;
- Managing, measuring, analyzing, and sharing tactical intelligence extracted from targeted intrusions;
- Identifying, measuring, prioritizing, and communicating operational-level threats;
- Building and maintaining programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy;
- Managing efforts within the Cyber Threat Intelligence space; and,
- Identifying, measuring, managing, and filling tactical and strategic intelligence gaps at each level through circumspect analysis and fusion of external intelligence from peers and security vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of PwC's Employees
"My job allows me to build relationships with other PwC employees as well as my clients. I am able to teach and learn from others around me, which makes me a stronger professional and allows me to grow personally as I interact with people of different backgrounds."
Back to top