Seasonal Tax Senior Associate
- San Jose, CA
A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
A role within Tax services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Certification(s) Required :
CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in day to day compliance and consulting for a variety of entities including corporations, partnerships, pass through entities, individual and Subchapter S corporations. Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in first level reviews of compliance work papers.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with FAS 109. Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in identifying and addressing client needs, and actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top