A career in our SAP Human Capital practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our human capital team, you'll work with our clients to transform their human capital processes by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their talent and establish effective talent management through alignment, engagement, and measurement.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including:
- Demonstrating extensive abilities configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors/HCM solutions;
- Demonstrating a successful record of providing SAP SuccessFactors product and implementation specialization to clients to achieve defined business outcomes, along with configuration and testing;
- Demonstrating successful full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live;
- Demonstrating a successful record of consulting experience;
- Demonstrating proven record of success Functional and technical knowledge of Employee Central;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors solutions;
- Demonstrating proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, leading teams and driving their work to establish project timelines are met;
- Demonstrating a proven record of managing work streams, including monitoring for project issues and the ability to determine escalation;
- Demonstrating an extensive level of abilities with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel;
- Demonstrating an extensive level of ability with business analysis, requirements gathering, problem analysis, and resolution skills;
- Demonstrating an extensive level of ability to advise clients on configuration, documentation, and business solutions;
- Demonstrating proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs:
- actively participating in client discussions and meetings;
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues;
- Demonstrating proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; and,
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager