SAP MDG Lead - Risk Solutions
A career in our SAP Risk Assurance practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit. Implementing a new enterprise resource planning system can be a huge investment for our clients and they don't always see the results. Our team helps companies get the most of their SAP systems by identifying processes and control weaknesses and recommending improvements in areas including programme governance, design validation, data management, training and testing. You'll assist on implementing end to end testing for all business critical processes and developing the necessary tools to assist our clients in the successful implementation of their SAP systems across all divisions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics
Minimum Years of Experience :
2 year(s) of experience in Master Data Governance (MDG) solutions including MDG strategy, governance strategy, data profiling and MDG architecture.
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge, and/or a proven record of success, in executing various aspects of client projects involving one or more of the following areas: - SAP MDG: Designing workflows, data standards, security/access models, IDOCs, ABAP, interfaces, managing change requests, and data migration;
- Data governance framework design: Designing data standards, processes, organization, policies, developing roadmaps for design and execution, and operationalizing frameworks for large organizations;
- SAP Data Migration: Developing data strategies and data mappings through workshops, performing data analysis and identifying data quality business rules with business and IT, and designing and building data validation routines with business and IT;
- SAP Information Steward and Data Services; - SAP MM, PP, FI, or SD; and,
- Business events and risk management understanding that drive data governance and MDM requirements.
Demonstrates thorough abilities, and/or a proven record of success, participating in client projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following areas:
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, including conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance;
- Understanding how the application of analytical techniques correlated to business value; and,
- Selecting the appropriate analytical techniques for the problem at hand.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top