A career in our SAP Data and Analytics practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. In joining our data and analytics team, you'll work with our clients to leverage SAP applications to transform their data management and governance and analytics processes by enhancing their core transaction processing and reporting competencies ultimately strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success of SAP Data Migration technical experience utilizing SAP Data Services (BODS) with advanced SQL skills, SAP Information Steward and working knowledge of SAP S4/ECC/ABAP as the following:
- Working on at least 2-3 Full Life Cycle Implementations in SAP including conducting Blueprint/Design workshops, requirements gathering, data mapping, gap analysis, custom object development, data loading, unit testing, integration testing and go-live strategies;
- Understanding of SAP data dependencies across functional domains: FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, PS, WM, HCM;
- Possessing knowledge in other data SAP domains: SAP MDG for data governance, SAP SAC for Data Analytics;
- Applying experience in review and approval process of the business rules/mapping document and convert functional specification to technical specifications;
- Designing ETL jobs to extract, cleanse, validate, and transform data from SAP and non-SAP data sources;
- Creating and executing load programs to load data into SAP from Data Services using IDoc, BAPI, LSMW, LTMC & custom ABAP program load methods;
- Utilizing Data Quality module of Data Services including cleansing, matching & de-duplication of data;
- Developing data quality routines with real-time trigger-based alerts for data analysis utilizing SAP BODS Real Time jobs and SAP Data Quality Management;
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines;
- Utilizing data validation, data security, and data sensitivity requirements;
- Understanding a client's problem statement in regards to data, across migration, data governance and analytics;
- Leveraging knowledge and expertise in other data SAP domains: SAP MDG for data governance, SAP SAC for Data Analytics;
- Implementing technology-enabled business solutions adeptly for clients as part of a high-talent team;
- Exhibiting written, presentation, communication, and relationship-management skills;
- Leveraging problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Completing peer review of documentation; and,
- Managing, mentoring, and leading a team, both onshore and offshore.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniormanager