A career in our SAP Customer team, within our SAP consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to lead our clients in their customer transformation journey by reimagining exceptional experiences to their customers and employees while achieving their revenue growth goals without boundaries. We help our clients implement and effectively use SAP offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, supply chain, customer, human capital and engineering. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change across the digital core and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
As part of the SAP Customer team, your primary focus will be on Lead to Cash transformation for our clients - both traditional business models and enabling next generation XaaS (anything as a service) business models leveraging SAP C/4 Sales, Service and Marketing cloud; SAP CPQ; SAP Commerce; SAP Subscription Billing (BRIM); SAP Entitlement Management; and SAP S/4 Sales and Distribution solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or proven record of success directing selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements of SAP Configure, Price, and Quote (SAP CPQ) following:
- Defining project scope and providing project implementation estimates including time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk;
- Working with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level while Managing and mentoring SAP Customer technical staff;
- Demonstrating thought leader level knowledge and understanding of SAP Customer application based solutions with demonstrated proficiency in SAP CPQ;
- Demonstrating thought leader level knowledge in consulting, designing, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium sized consulting engagements of CPQ and lead-to-cash solutions;
- Demonstrating thought leader level knowledge with significant experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP Customer solutions and improving business processes;
- Demonstrating thought leader level knowledge and a record of success in the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors including technology, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products or utilities;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the SAP Customer solution components required for successful integrations to SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge-base of service delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality;
- Developing strategy, as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management; and,
- Utilizing presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers, practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or other standard business communications.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.