A career in our SAP Customer team, within our SAP consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to lead our clients in their customer transformation journey by reimagining exceptional experiences to their customers and employees while achieving their revenue growth goals without boundaries. We help our clients implement and effectively use SAP offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, supply chain, customer, human capital and engineering. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change across the digital core and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of the SAP Customer team, your primary focus will be on Lead to Cash transformation for our clients - both traditional business models and enabling next generation XaaS (anything as a service) business models leveraging SAP C/4 Sales, Service and Marketing cloud; SAP CPQ; SAP Commerce; SAP Subscription Billing (BRIM); SAP Entitlement Management; and SAP S/4 Sales and Distribution solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) in a consulting capacity, including:
- Demonstrating a proven record of success to understand client key business goals and translate those to SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing);
- Demonstrating a proven record of success establishing measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs;
- Working with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level and managing and mentoring SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) technical staff;
- Demonstrating proven thorough knowledge and understanding of using SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) Solution Components such as Subscription Order Management (SOM), Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI) and Contract Accounting (FI-CA) and Revenue Account Reporting (RAR) based solutions with demonstrated proficiency;
- Consulting, designing, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium sized consulting engagements within the SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) product suite;
- Leading all phases of full-lifecycle SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) implementations;
- Possessing consulting knowledge with significant experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solution and improving business processes;
- Possessing experience in delivering SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solutions using SAP Activate / Agile / Hybrid-Agile methodology framework;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success and thorough knowledge with SAP SD and/or SAP FI-CO;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success and thorough knowledge with the SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solution leading or assisting with technical development efforts and off-shore development resources;
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solution environment; and,
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solution components required for successful SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solutions, including integration to SAP and non-SAP systems.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager