Regulatory Risk & Compliance - Senior Manager (Financial Services)
- New York, NY
A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We're a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of, and/or success in roles involving, the management of compliance-related consulting engagements within a top consulting or accounting firm, including the following areas:
- Understanding and applying banking laws and regulations, including consumer compliance requirements - e.g. FCRA, TILA, HMDA, Fair Lending, UDAAP, etc, regulatory requirements, and related industry-leading practices relating to compliance risk management programs and processes;
- Understanding issues involving operational processes related to consumer financial products and services, i.e. credit cards, mortgages, and deposits;
- Assessing, developing and implementing sustainable compliance risk management structures and processes, including sustainable compliance risk management structures and processes-regulatory inventory, risk assessment, monitoring and testing, training, corrective action and reporting and supporting compliance technologies;
- Developing and executing regulatory compliance-related Internal Audits or second-line-of-defense monitoring and testing programs; and, Managing multiple, complex projects and directing medium-to-large staff teams.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with leading client-facing consulting teams, including the following areas:
- Communicating with external clients and internal staff in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Leveraging project management and project facilitation skills, especially with leading and facilitating teams and developing client proposals;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; and,
- Developing risk management programs, including risk monitoring and reporting, risk assessment and prioritization, and the facilitation of the definition of an organization's risk appetite and risk tolerance in alignment with their organization's strategy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top