A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change.
Our external facing team is responsible for the design and development of our technology products and accelerators. They are involved in all aspects of the product build and streamline processes to improve products leveraging state-of-the art technology for our clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
High School Diploma
Preferred Fields of Study :
Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming, Computer Systems Analysis, Computer Management, Management Information Systems, Management of Technology, Business Application Programming, Engineering
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Performing as a team member to generate a vision, establishing direction, motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation;
- Performing enterprise systems design, application scaling, performance evaluation, and architecture refinement;
- Executing NoSQL database models, XML, relational and other database models and associated SQL;
- Applying Natural Language Processing, Named Entity Recognition, Machine Learning and general unstructured data analytics; and,
- Applying full stack development with comfort and familiarity of continuous integration tooling such as Docker, Jenkins/ Azure DevOps, Chef, and Puppet.
Demonstrating thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in:
- Building enterprise or consumer products that scale;
- Creating design documentation, assisting in project planning, and leading staff in the development of complex systems;
- Applying algorithm optimization, system security, and distributed computing;
- Building and orchestrating microservices across a distributed enterprise cloud architecture built for scalability and performance;
- Performing code reviews for backend business services and assist in front end UI efforts; and,
- Evaluating and selecting open source tools based on industry experience and familiarity with the open source community.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.