Provider Operations - Sr. Associate
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Washington, DC
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Qualifications :
APICS CSCP, APICS CPIM, ISM CPSM, ISM CSM, or ISC CPSD
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to Operations, including people, process and technology changes and the following:
- Delivering significant business results that utilizes strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities: Leading project work streams, emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members, and also work autonomously with little direction;
- Communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various situations and audiences; and,
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
Considerable experience in Operations Strategy and Transformation, Product Innovation and Development, Supply and Demand Planning, Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Sourcing, Service Operations, Manufacturing and/or Logistics is preferred.
Considerable proven abilities and success performing with system applications that support the following processes: product lifecycle management, network optimization, planning/forecasting, merchandising, inventory management, sourcing/ e-sourcing, maintenance, enterprise asset management, materials management, warehouse management, or transportation management preferred. Specific providers could include SAP, Oracle, Manugistics, Manhattan Associates, JDA, Red Prairie, SmartOps, and/or Primavera.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top