Provider Operations - Manager
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Additional Responsibilities :
BXT (Business, Experience and Technology) is a fluid, tailored approach to solving business challenges built around facilitating meaningful dialogue between different perspectives. This is a global Initiative across the firm to bring the best of business, experience and technology teams together to better compete against big consultancies and creative agencies alike.
Custom Orgs :
Global LoS :
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
6 year(s) of relevant experience in the Financial, Healthcare, Federal or Products and Services Industries
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Business Administration/Management
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of, and success with managing client engagements and producing solutions that involve, the following areas:
- Transaction lifecycles of Financial, Healthcare, Federal and Product and Services products;
- Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes;
- Operations and administration of Financial, Healthcare, Federal , Product and Services businesses;
- Data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology;
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle;
- Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements; and,
-Trends of global organizations utilizing pragmatic approaches to achieve sustainable financial functions and operating models.
Demonstrated proven extensive functional knowledge of business intelligence and performance management software tools.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with utilizing tools and techniques to contribute to the delivery of financial effectiveness strategies for global, financial service clients.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying, addressing and managing client needs including:
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions, utilizing PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflows, budgets, billing and collections; and,
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader by:
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff;
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback; and,
- Developing, writing, presenting and facilitating discussions on strategy to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top