A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you'll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Risk and Regulatory, Data & Analytics Technology team is looking for a Senior Associate to join our entrepreneurial team of technology professionals focused on building cloud-based software solutions for financial services clients in the risk and regulatory compliance space. A combination of both soft and hard technical skills, and experience in client service and software development are vital to success in this role.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Programming, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics
Additional Educational Requirements:
Other engineering / STEM related fields of study may be considered.
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of relevant experience.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in:
- Understanding of cloud technologies to include cloud service providers (Azure, GCP, AWS), web development, and Salesforce application development;
- Understanding of project management methodologies to include both SCRUM / Agile and waterfall; and,
- Understanding and applying banking laws and regulations, including consumer compliance requirements - e.g. FCRA, TILA, HMDA, Fair Lending, UDAAP, etc., regulatory requirements, and related industry-leading practices relating to compliance risk management programs and processes.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven record of success as a team leader in advising clients on technology issues in the risk and regulatory compliance domain, assessing compliance risks and controls, which includes the following areas:
- Managing client engagements to include preparing concise and accurate documents and balancing project economics and scope, while adeptly handling unanticipated issues;
- Communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information;
- Identifying and addressing client needs through technology and actively participate in client discussions and meetings;
- Participating in proposal development efforts, and help to implement industry-leading practices to all clients;
- Working with software development teams and background in coding or software development that will enable communication and understanding with the developers;
- Leading distributed teams of consultants and software developers, to include, creating a positive environment by monitoring and balancing client expectations and team workloads to ensure client needs are met while respecting work-life quality of team members;
- Demonstrating an ability to learn quickly and perform well in ambiguous situations where requirements are rapidly changing and the subject matter is unfamiliar;
- Demonstrating an ability in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and,
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate. 187676 187676WD