Private Company Services - Assurance - Senior Associate - Chicago
- Chicago, IL
A career within Private Company services, will provide the opportunity to help private companies with a range of business advisory needs such as audit, tax compliance, and planning to help improve their operational efficiency and to free up time that can be spent focusing on business strategy. You'll have the opportunity to experience the entire business life cycle of a private company from inception to growth, maturity and transition. Our team helps our clients design and implement personal and customised service plans that are unique to privately owned entities, entrepreneurs, and high net worth individuals. You'll be assisting the team focus on key issues like wealth management, compliance, cash flow management, equity expansion, divestiture and exit strategies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Additional Educational Requirements :
Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
Minimum Years of Experience :
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top