Personal Financial Services Tax - Director - Charlotte
A career in our Private Company Services Personal Financial Service practice, within Private Company services, will provide the opportunity to help private companies with a range of business advisory needs such as audit, tax compliance, and planning to help improve their operational efficiency and to free up time that can be spent focusing on business strategy. You'll have the opportunity to experience the entire business life cycle of a private company from inception to growth, maturity and transition. Our team helps our clients develop, design and implement plans to achieve their personal wealth goals and ensure maintenance for future generations. You'll focus on analysing the tax efficiencies of income tax, investment, insurance and risk, and other lifestyle investments planning to establish a foundation for financial longevity.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Certification(s) Required :
CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Extensive knowledge of consulting with high net worth individuals on some of the following areas; financial planning, wealth transfer planning, business succession planning or trust and estate work.
Extensive technical skills with Form 1040 for High Net Worth individuals and Form K1 production and compliance. Thorough experience identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection. Thorough experience as a team leader: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top