A career in our Oracle Program Management Office (PMO) team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to work on client programs that help them plan, manage delivery, and design overall solution architecture of our large, complex Oracle enabled business transformation programs. These programs span multiple business functions and focus on end-to-end value chain transformation. Our team is comprised of resources with deep business acumen across multiple business functions and relevant Oracle functional experience across CX, ERP, HCM, SCM and EPM technology stacks.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- PMP Certification
- Agile Certification
- Oracle Cloud Certification
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities with success managing the identification and addressing of client needs by the following:
- Assists clients with implementation and support of Oracle Cloud in a PM capacity:
- Works with client team to confirm scope, goals, objectives, business justification, secures people and budget;
- Leads, monitors and maintains progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within agreed constraints of time, cost, and quality;
- Assists the client PM with monitoring tasks and progress of client activities;
- Assesses risks and issues by maintaining logs and contingency plans;
- Demonstrates skills in project management and delivering Oracle Cloud based solutions;
- Possesses advanced knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing, supporting, and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium-sized engagements within the Oracle Cloud product suite;
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing, supporting, and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium-sized engagements within the Oracle Cloud product suite;
- Possesses experience in project management and delivering Oracle Cloud based solutions; and,
- Possesses experience with Jira.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager