A career within PwC's Oracle Services Practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services; and,
- Managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, implementing, and supporting Oracle applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to the following Oracle application-packaged modules including Oracle Cloud, EBS, PeopleSoft; and,
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more Oracle Cloud application modules including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle Cloud environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle Cloud solutions;
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Providing functional specialization to troubleshoot production issues and testing enhancements within Oracle Cloud applications;
- Providing timely resolution and communicating of tickets in the production support queue;
- Determining the root cause of incidents and making recommendations for prevention in the future
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and,
- Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by:
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members;
- Seeking guidance, clarification and feedback proactively; and,
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.