A career in our Oracle Finance practice, within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As part of our finance team, you'll focus on providing the support needed to utilise new Oracle finance functionality upgrades as well as helping with finance transformation initiatives that require a blend of Oracle and finance consulting support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
7 year(s) with at least 5 years directly involved in Oracle EBS implementations and/or support
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of Oracle EBS application based solutions, including the following:
- A proven record of successfully completing at least 1-3 full life-cycle implementations, assisting clients in the implementation and/or support of Oracle packaged solutions leading significant tracks on larger projects, leading medium sized consulting engagements, and/or leading production support efforts ;
- intimate functional and technical knowledge and understanding of the Oracle EBS product suite ;
- intimate business process knowledge associated with the different Oracle EBS Financials modules e.g., payment process, matching process, month-end close, etc. A proven intimate knowledge of IT outsourcing services or background in Oracle EBS production support are preferred.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities with managing Oracle EBS product suite leading on-shore and off-shore resources, especially with the following:
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment;
- Understanding the importance of a structured, controlled production systems environment;
- Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.