A career in our Enterprise Performance Management team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and business leaders to drive value throughout the organization. Our team helps clients reduce costs and cycle times while providing game-changing business insights through the implementation of leading practices and Oracle's modern planning and reporting applications. Creating a well-controlled platform for growth and increased regulatory requirements through the implementation of leading practices and Oracle's modern consolidation, account reconciliation and data management applications.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) with advisory client facing Oracle EPM Consulting experience.
Master of Business Administration
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, leading practices in the following areas:
- Budgeting and Forecasting, Long Range Planning, Rolling Forecasting
- KPIs, Management Reporting
- Month End Consolidation, SEC and Statutory Reporting;
- Financial Master Data Management; and,
- Account Reconciliations.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, leading technical implementation of EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) tools:
- Oracle Cloud EPM;
- EPBCS - Enterprise Planning, Budgeting Cloud Services
- FCCS - Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Services;
- EDMCS - Enterprise Data Management Cloud Services;
- ARCS - Account Reconciliation Cloud Services;
- PCMCS - Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Services; and,
- Narrative Reporting.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, leading technical development of:
- General Oracle EPM configuration;
- Business Rule / Calculation Development;
- Data Integration, EPM automate, EPM Integration Agent;
- Master Data Management;
- User Security Configuration and Management; and,
- Report Development.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member, identifying and addressing client needs: building relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, working with cloud based collaboration and project management tools.
Demonstrates efficient and effective communication through MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate