A career in Oracle consulting will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. The Lead to Revenue (L2R) team, within Oracle consulting, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations in their digital ambition and help them move from perpetual resource intensive business to subscription based business models. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of sales, marketing, finance, operations, billing, customer, product, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs:
- Working within the Lead-to-Revenue cycle, including sales, sales operations, ordering, billing, fulfillment, payments, collections, revenue management, and accounting close processes;
- Understanding of multiple business models with transactional, recurring, consumption-based, subscription and project-based monetization models;
- Understanding and experience of revenue recognition under ASC 606;
- Working experience with Oracle CX: Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Service (B2B, B2C, Field Service) Cloud, CPQ Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Subscription Management, Order Management, Pricing Admin, Integration Services, Revenue Management and Billing;
- Understanding of global compliance and regulatory requirement variations impacting the Lead-to-Revenue cycle;
- Understanding of Lead-to-Revenue operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices;
- Analyzing detailed Lead-to-Revenue processes to identify improvement opportunities; and,
- Understanding and experience with core finance system implementation and optimization, finance strategy and transformation, shared services and outsourcing, case development, preparation of Lead to Revenue functions.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniormanager