Onboarding Developer (PwC Labs)
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm. The Data Lab will provide you with the opportunity to redesign, redefine, and redeploy how PwC uses data and analytics to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. The focus is on assisting teams as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, analytics, open source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organizational decision making.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Additional Educational Requirements :
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team player including:
- Performing business and data analytics both as an individual contributor and team member and identifying and addressing business/client needs;
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility;
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required;
- Identifying and designing appropriate automation workflows;
- Creating technical specifications and performing code review;
- Demonstrating some knowledge/experience with data analytic and data visualization tools (Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI a plus);
- Demonstrating some knowledge/experience with automation tools and RPA platforms (SnapLogic or UiPath a plus);
- Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and conventions to create software solutions using many technologies such as .NET, SQL Server, Python, Java, Azure DevOps, and C#;
- Supporting the definition of data management requirements, including translating and documenting needs, assessing data, and implementing appropriate data solutions & data warehousing principles and methodologies;
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process;
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios; and,
- Demonstrating an understanding of how ORM's work.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects, including the following areas:
- Working in a fast paced and agile environment;
- Taking initiative to self research and build specialization in the variety of platform technologies; and,
- Managing third-party vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top