OFRO - Strategic Negotiations & Pricing Director
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You'll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success, directing efforts in the following areas:
- Utilizing and applying procurement trends and tactics in the commercial marketplace;
- Utilizing and applying cost and pricing methodologies in the professional services industry, US sourcing and contracting standards, as well as customary contract terms and rate cards;
- Leveraging policies and rules and understand related functions (e.g., contracting principles and standards) in order to develop proposals; and,
- Establishing and delivering national thought leadership, including leading practices, lessons learned, tool, etc., bringing previous professional experiences to drive negotiation specialization within a business unit.
Demonstrates thought-leader level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success, directing efforts in the following areas:
- Managing large/complex contract negotiations with the C-suite of Fortune 1000 companies, as well as with Procurement, and extensive experience developing creative deal structures that will integrate with the firm's existing financial and risk priorities;
- Coaching and influencing Leaders through complex negotiations, creating and selling alternative fee arrangements with our clients and addressing procurement needs while delivering positive financial outcomes;
- Structuring contracts and provisions, including strong analytical, review and drafting skills, that reflect bilateral performance commitments (client and service provider) tied to life cycle methodologies, milestones, product based delivery, and service based delivery;
- Negotiating projects involving technology and consulting solutions with complexities such as: multi-year, multi-currency, cross territory, outsourcing service level agreements (SLAs), complex breach and termination clauses (for convenience and for cause), multi-phase, etc.;
- Establishing sustainable models to understand promised vs. delivered economics on live projects;
- Utilizing and applying experienced negotiation skills that have been leveraged in large corporate environments with vast experience in proven negotiation strategies and techniques;
- Developing strong relationships and teaming with all levels of leadership and staff, influencing as required to accomplish objectives; and,
- Developing new processes to drive the management of pricing strategies and considerations when negotiating complex deal structures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top