MS D365 CRM Technical Solutions Architect, Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Detroit, MI
- Indianapolis, IN
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Cleveland, OH
- Charlotte, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Tampa, FL
- Nashville, TN
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Florham Park, NJ
A career within Microsoft Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to help our clients evaluate their supporting technologies needed to engage effectively with their customers, supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC's value proposition of strategy led and technology enabled by aligning our Advisory industry focus with Microsoft's key technologies such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business Intelligence Analytics.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Certification(s) Preferred :
Certification in Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Dynamics CRM (D365/2013/2011)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in leading efforts to understand, assess, consult, design, implement and train on Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications-based solutions, which include the following areas:
- Interacting with prospects and clients to understand CRM requirements across Sales, Services, Marketing and Support;
- Successfully demonstrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution capabilities to the client and provide them with examples to ascertain business requirements;
- Advising on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, 3rd parties and customizations;
- Creating fit and gap analysis to assess how well the solution meets requirements and assess whether requirements are complete and comprehensive using fit and gap analysis templates for CRM;
- Leading and delivering through the lifecycle of a Dynamics CRM Solution Implementation through the Assessing, Designing, Developing, Deploying and Operationalizing stages;
- Proving industry leading practices and guidance through each of the stages to optimize cost and delivering a highly efficient and performing solution;
- Supporting in-solution design with industry leading practices to address client interface and performance requirements and design for integration with external systems and business processes through adapters, accelerators and 3rd party tools;
- Identifying creative workarounds to meet requirements with or without the development of custom code;
- Customizing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, migrating data from external systems, conducting and supporting solution testing, assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing, and conducting and supporting user and administrator training;
- Being able to design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP/Office 365/other Line Of Business applications; and,
- Assisting sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate in client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in CRM solution, with Vertical Industry specialization Successful implementation of large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.com, SalesLogix, or Pivotal).
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM in an architect/technical capacity, which includes the following areas:
- Performing key contributions to the lifecycle stages of a Dynamics CRM Solution (Assessment, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, Operations and Diagnostics), leveraging CRM 2013/2011/CRM 4.0 and CRM Capabilities;
- Utilizing Microsoft BI suite, MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services to manage the reporting lifecycle (Report Design, Creation, Publishing, Subscription, Alerts);
- Being able to develop custom CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports using the product as well as the SDK and Developer Toolkits;
- Being able to carry out data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services, middleware such as WCF or BizTalk Server; and,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top