A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology. Our Strategic Program Management Office Sourcing practice will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation's business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and program performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations and extracting value from agile program delivery. Our team's roles focus on project portfolio management for both people and client management. Additionally our team processes services such as portfolio, program, and project management which require a diverse range of skill sets needed and growth opportunities for new and experienced team members.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts:
- Driving revenue for our services and products, developing sales strategies, executing campaigns to source new sales opportunities, closing sales, and managing and negotiating with prospects to achieve quota;
- Owning the sales motion as a self-motivated self-starter driving customer acquisition and revenue to exceed targets;
- Developing account plans for each opportunity and executing the plan to success by leveraging the team and resources at your disposal;
- Delivering sales results, working across various matrix teams, including marketing, alliances, and cross-line service partners;
- Managing multiple opportunities and acting as the "deal quarterback," coordinating internal resources and stakeholders at various sales stages, using proven and consistent follow-up skills to drive opportunities forward (or qualify out);
- Developing the PwC internal and client relationships to support the growth of this group by pursuing opportunities
- Performing analytics to identify opportunities and layering on creative dealing approaches;
- Identifying gaps in the market and spotting opportunities to create value propositions;
- Engaging prospective customers - generating on average 7 direct customer meetings monthly -positioning our unique value proposition to drive the full-cycle sales processes from sourcing an opportunity to closure/contract;
- Positioning service and product value financially and operationally to prospects on an individual, the company, and extended client basis;
- Maintaining urgency, with the agility/flexibility to sustain a positive and motivating workstyle environment; with a growth-oriented, learning, entrepreneurial mindset; and,
- Utilizing technical tools such as Salesforce, Google suite, including Docs, Slides, and Sheets, MS Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Meet.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-mgdsrvcsdirector