Inside Sales Representative - SAAS
A career in our New Business Ventures practice, will provide you with the opportunity to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market. New Business Ventures identifies, develops, and commercialises technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other intellectual property based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within PwC, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Marketing and Sales team drives and enables our internal and external teams to generate and win business opportunities across a range of business models, buyer profiles and industries. We build and execute go-to-market strategies and execution plans for all products launched in the New Ventures portfolio.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Additional Educational Requirements :
Other fields of study will be considered
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member in the following areas:
- Engaging with current and prospective customers on the phone, live chat and via email to provide answers to their questions and guide them through the sales cycle for a purchase in a timely manner;
- Prospecting, receiving and qualifying incoming leads by assessing the prospect's needs and verifying the opportunity for closure;
- Building and managing a pipeline from cold calling to close;
- Reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on sales metrics utilizing CRM system Salesforce.com;
- Developing a thorough understanding of our products, assisting in sales presentations and online demonstrations of our products if required to close;
- Building rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication and meetings; and,
- Helping to mentor newer members of the team.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in a customer-facing, deal closing inside sales role emphasizing the following areas:
- Working with customers as an inside sales representative with quota responsibility in the Small to Midsize Business (SMB) market;
- Performing online research to answer customer questions and concerns;
- Closing meetings to exceed established weekly and monthly sales goals;
- Conducting product demonstrations via the web;
- Working in a teaming environment, building and sustaining relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Operating with a sense of urgency and demonstrating agility in an ever-changing environment;
- Promoting company goals and ideals to customers, channel partners and the market in general;
- Managing multiple opportunities with strong follow-up skills;
- Demonstrating verbal and written communication skills to listen, understand, question and translate information into a value proposition for the customer; and,
- Utilizing technical tools such as Salesforce, MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google suite including Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top