HR Transformation & Optimization Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- New York, NY
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Salt Lake City, UT
A career in our Human Resources Function practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps our clients assess and improve the effectiveness of their Human Resources functions in enabling the business to maximise return on their human capital. You'll focus on assessment and enhancement of an organisations Human Resources functional capability through policy change, process optimisation, and performance monitoring.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Certification(s) Preferred :
PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SHRM-CP (SHRM - Certified Professional)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or has proven record of success with:
- Understanding HR processes (talent acquisition, development/training, performance management, business partnering, payroll, total rewards, etc.);
- Understanding HR technology experience/design/implementation (Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM, ADP, Ultimate, Ceridian, etc.);
- Understanding HR function organization design and operating model;
- Implementing next generation HR skills (process automation, people analytics, other digital skills);
- Assessing and/or benchmarking the current state HR function or HR team capabilities;
- Re-designing or optimizing an HR organization or of HR service delivery;
- Documenting and modernizing HR policies, processes or procedures; and,
- Preparing the HR function for new HR technology deployments.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top