HIA Strategy& - Tech Strategy Sr. Associate - Payer/Provider Sector
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Detroit, MI
- Seattle, WA
- San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- San Jose, CA
- Florham Park, NJ
A career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Additional Job Description
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience : 3 year(s)
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred : Master Degree
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and strategic experience within, the Payer or Provider industries
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in professional services or corporate roles, helping companies define and evaluate digital and technology strategies and investment portfolios, reflecting market, competitive and other external drivers. Specific areas of focus include:
- Digital Strategy
- CRM Strategy
- Technology Strategy
- Advanced Analytics Strategy
Demonstrates extensive leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities:
- Ability to identify digital health trends, evaluate their impact, and develop strategic solutions leveraging these trends
- Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to readily grasp analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence
- Exposure to the CRM solutions and understanding of their applicability in the business context from marketing, sales and service perspective
- Experience with customer segmentation, persona development, journey maps and identifying business and technology capability and solutions needs
- Understanding of human-centered design principles
- Experience in designing agile solution delivery models including definition of people, process and technology dimensions
- Building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively providing and seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Managing a team to a successful project conclusion through problem solving global, enterprise-wide strategy issues
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats
- All preferred experience noted above should be in the Payer or Provider industry
- Nationwide travel expected
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top