HIA Payer Ops - Clinical Transformation Sr. Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Hartford, CT
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Additional Responsibilities :
BXT (Business, Experience and Technology) is a fluid, tailored approach to solving business challenges built around facilitating meaningful dialogue between different perspectives. This is a global Initiative across the firm to bring the best of business, experience and technology teams together to better compete against big consultancies and creative agencies alike.
Custom Orgs :
Global LoS :
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
7 year(s) of relevant experience in the Financial, Healthcare, Federal or Products and Services Industries
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Business Administration/Management
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and understanding of, and success with managing client engagements and producing solutions that involve, the following areas:
- Transaction lifecycles of Financial, Healthcare, Federal and Product and Services products;
- Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes;
- Operations and administration of Financial, Healthcare, Federal , Product and Services businesses;
- Data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology;
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle;
- Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements; and,
-Trends of global organizations utilizing pragmatic approaches to achieve sustainable financial functions and operating models.
Demonstrated proven intimate functional knowledge of business intelligence and performance management software tools.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with utilizing tools and techniques to contribute to the delivery of financial effectiveness strategies for global, financial service clients.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with identifying, addressing and managing client needs including:
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions, utilizing PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflows, budgets, billing and collections; and,
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success as a team leader by:
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff;
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback; and,
- Developing, writing, presenting and facilitating discussions on strategy to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top