HIA MC Finance Effectiveness & EPM Arch., Senior Associate
- Chicago, IL
A career in our Enterprise Performance Management practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge. Our team helps clients optimise and align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and experience in roles providing finance process improvement in the following areas:
- Budgeting and forecasting, Long Range Plans, Rolling Forecasting
- Month End Consolidation Process, Close and Consolidation Controls Procedures, Statutory Reporting Requirements
- Financial and Management Reporting Leading Practices, Experience Developing Reporting Packages
- Master Data Management Leading Practices
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and experience in roles providing technical implementation of EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) tools:
- Oracle Cloud EPM (EPBCS, FCCS, EDMCS, ARCS, Narrative Reporting, TRCS)
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and experience in roles providing technical configuration of:
- General EPM Software Configuration
- Business Rule / Calculation Development
- Data Integration
- Master Data Management
- User Security Configuration and Management
- Reporting Development
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success in identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and experience working with SharePoint and the other project team sharing platforms.
- Demonstrates proven extensive technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as thorough abilities utilizing Lotus Notes.
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
3+ years of Advisory Client Facing EPM Consulting experience
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance
Certification(s) Preferred :
CPA helpful, but not required.
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top