A career in our Oracle Human Capital practice, within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As part of our human capital team, you'll focus on helping clients assess the benefits of upgrading or replacing their human resource systems by leveraging Oracle applications such as E Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Fusion Human Capital Management, and Taleo technology solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Oracle applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to, the following Oracle application-packaged modules: Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion;
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors;
- Demonstrating intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust, seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs by building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; and,
- Demonstrating intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, including understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.