Healthcare Enterprise Strategy Director - Payer/Provider
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Detroit, MI
- Seattle, WA
- San Diego, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Raleigh, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Washington, DC
- Tampa, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Nashville, TN
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- San Jose, CA
- Florham Park, NJ
A career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their toughest problems and seize essential advantages by defining and evaluating strategies of all types. We analyse business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and corporate level, we help organisations with organic enterprise growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, and sustainable corporate strategies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required: 9 year(s)
Minimum Degree required: Bachelor Degree
Degree Preferred: Master Degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in professional services or corporate roles, helping companies define and evaluate corporate and business unit strategies and investment portfolios, reflecting market, competitive and other external drivers.
Specific areas of focus include:
- Payer and/or Provider Corporate Strategy
- Payer and/or Provider Business Strategy
- Payer and/or Provider Deals Strategy
- Payer and/or Provider Digital Strategy
Demonstrates extensive leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities:
- Understanding of key drivers of profitability and financial resilience, and ability to integrate those drivers into a sustainable strategy
- Building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively providing and seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to readily grasp analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence
- Experience leading portfolio restructuring programs to allow organizations to drive differentiated growth in the market
- Leading teams to generate a vision and creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views and encouraging improvement and innovation
- Managing a team to a successful project conclusion through problem solving global, enterprise-wide strategy issues
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats
- All preferred experience noted above should be in the Payer or Provider industry
- Nationwide travel up to 80% possible
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top