Healthcare Cloud Analyst, Senior Associate
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- New York, NY
- Cleveland, OH
- Washington, DC
- Tampa, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Orlando, FL
- Florham Park, NJ
A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
2 year(s) 2+ years experience in AWS
Required Knowledge and Skills : Demonstrates individual business leadership abilities with proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leading large enterprise integration engagements emphasizing Enterprise Integration Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation;
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies and managing architectural project elements;
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role;
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts at executive level through individual team member of both business and technical disciplines;
- Leading a key workstream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
- Collaborating and leading business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients; and,
- Managing project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills : Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in individual technology leadership including the following areas:
- Demonstrating hands-on AWS experience of an end-to-end implementation in an Enterprise scale environment;
- Knowing at least 2 programming languages (compiled or scripted languages) and creating prototypes and being able to review code and code quality;
- Demonstrating ability with Core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as: Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies, Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design, Environment and application automation, CloudFormation and third-party automation approach/strategy, Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN, AWS Cost Management and Optimization; and,
- Working in SAFe.
- AWS Cloud Strategy: Business Case development, application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design, emerging cloud computing trends;
- AWS Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third party security tools/platforms, encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, etc;
- QA automation: Automating QA tasks leveraging AWS technologies for the purposes of load testing, penetration testing or leveraging selenium grids or comparable for test at scale;
- AWS Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, re-architecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform);
- Big Data: NoSQL data model design, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift design and tuning, Athena, etc; and,
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: Immutable infrastructure, AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.). CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing AWS services such as CodeBuild/Commit/Deploy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
Back to top