A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Workday Supply Chain Management and/or Workday Financials certification(s)
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Fields of Study:
Finance & Technology, Industrial Engineering, Industrial and Operations Engineering, Information Technology & Accounting, Information Technology, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Technology, Supply Chain Management
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in assisting large organizations with implementing Supply Chain Management (SCM) and/or Inventory Management technologies, aligning SCM business strategies with people, streamlining and standardizing SCM policies, practices, and processes, transforming the SCM organization to be more effective in supply chain management, and supporting business operations.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in supporting people with implementation of new technologies in a warehouse and/or central supply location.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in Workday capabilities.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in gathering business requirements.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in configuring and optimizing multiple Workday modules such as Procurement, Supplier Contracts, Supplier Accounts, and Inventory.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Utilizing system application implementations and software configurations;
- Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to effectively capture clients' needs and understand their systems enough to translate those needs into system functionality; and,
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams, and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.