Health Industries Advisory - People & Organization Director
A career in our Change Management and Communications practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations. Our team helps organisations deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change. As part of the team, you'll help our clients develop and communicate a plan that enables their employees to execute and embrace lasting transformation by empowering them to change their behaviour by focusing on critical things that drive successful results.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Certification(s) Required :
Required Knowledge and Skills :
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in selling, structuring and leading complex human capital change management programs, including thought leader-level knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition such as:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Human Resources Management, Business Administration/Management, Organizational Management
Certification(s) Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in selling and leading large scale engagements and managing client accounts in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Driving relationship with senior client counterparts, establishing buy-in in term of scope, objectives and deliverables, and negotiating appropriate engagement terms, e.g.. payment terms, expenses and schedule
- Effectively managing the financial aspects of engagements, e.g. invoicing, budget and collection
- Developing overall engagement frameworks, plans and program structure; working with client to define resource needs and managing engagement expectations
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships at executive level using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities.
- Effectively leveraging and utilizing the firm's resources and credentials to generate new business opportunities and lead selling efforts
- Communicating with presence and influence in both formal and informal settings, preparing and presenting persuasive written and verbal materials to executive-level leadership and/or large audiences
- Proactively understanding market and industry trends in order to develop business initiatives and relationships that help achieve competitive advantage;
- Effectively leading internal research projects to enhance the firm's intellectual property;
- Generating a vision, establishing directions and creating an atmosphere of trust; and,
- Leveraging diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top