Geography Marketing Senior Associate
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Additional Educational Preferences :
Other related fields of study may be considered.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts in digital marketing techniques, marketing trends and industry-leading practices, emphasizing the following areas:
- Driving business objectives and sharing insights on marketing activities and processes;
- Utilizing knowledge of key business issues our clients are facing and aligning our go-to-market strategy and point-of-view(s) around those issues;
- Executing a data-driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to developing relationships and increasing brand equity;
- Conducting marketing tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including: advertising, alumni relations, analyst relations, brand, communications, corporate responsibility, digital and social marketing, events, hospitality, public relations, thought leadership and sales tools, to support marketing strategy;
- Familiarity with competitive and market research to understand client issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies; and,
- Understanding of the Marketing function, including critical intersections with Sales, Brand, PR, Advertising, and Integrated Content.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in managing efforts in the following areas:
- Assisting in the execution of marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas of marketing (corporate responsibility, hospitality, events, PR and alumni initiatives); that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Executing marketing campaigns and programs that align with the firm's priorities that leverage the latest marketing technologies to create a greater client experience e.g. social listening, analytics, etc.;
- Utilizing knowledge of our capabilities and offerings and incorporating messaging into marketing programs;
- Tracking of program/campaign success and reporting of Return On Investment (ROI) of marketing initiatives;
- Developing relationships with all levels from peers to internal and external stakeholders;
- Participating in on-going marketing strategy and driving change by collaborating with other marketing and sales professionals;
- Leveraging strong written and verbal skills to develop and edit internal communications, integrated content as well as effectively communicate marketing initiatives to stakeholders;
- Understanding of CRM and data management systems and the ability to translate information into strategic insights;
- Utilizing project management skills to balance competing demands and see marketing initiatives from start to completion; and,
- Making independent decisions on the execution of marketing tactics and escalates when appropriate in order to produce successful marketing campaigns.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top