FS - MuleSoft - Integration/Implementation - Senior Associate
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Washington, DC
- Chicago, IL
- Hartford, CT
- Florham Park, NJ
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
3+ years of Client Facing Advisory Consulting experience Integrating & Implementing MuleSoft.
Preferred Qualifications :
Certification(s) Preferred : Any MuleSoft Certifications are preferred (past and present), but not required.
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development using MuleSoft in cloud integration and API projects.
- Work with team to influence proper standards for development, governance and operational life cycle.
- 3+ Experience with MuleSoft and m ust have contributed to at least one major MuleSoft project from discovery to go-live
- Work with the client counterpart to define data mapping and interface agreements
- Experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity, API design fast approach using various MuleSoft product stack like Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc.
- Guide a team effort to develop / configure interfaces and to implement the interfaces and data load/ETL using batch modules..
- Proficient in Dataweave transformation. Exposure in java & groovy is a plus.
- Experience in Maven based project development and testing automation of mule flows using munit framework.
- Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS). Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and maintenance.
- Experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance, load testing Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), SOAP (with WSDL).
- Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI. Hands-on experience on writing RAML files for invoking REST API and SOAP API's.
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs, Swagger.
- Experience in implementing out of box and custom policies using API gateway product
- Experience in Cloudhub and customer hosted deployment is a plus.
- Experience in Http, JMS, DB, SFTP connectors is a plus
- Experience integrating Saas products like Salesforce, Workday, SAP is a plus
- Experience of database access protocols such as MongoDB,NoSQL, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with building and managing CI/CD pipelines, unix scripting.
- At least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software.
- Ability to work closely with the client members of the team and SMEs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mulesoft 3 implementation experience is a plus.
- MuleSoft developer certification(s)
- Service Virtualization
- Agile experience is preferred
- Declarative customization in Anypoint Platform including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top