FS - MuleSoft - Integration & Implementation, Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Richmond, VA
- Baltimore, MD
- Washington, DC
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Orlando, FL
- Hartford, CT
- Florham Park, NJ
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
5+ years of Client Facing Advisory Consulting experience Integrating & Implementing MuleSoft.
Preferred Qualifications :
Certification(s) Preferred : Any MuleSoft Certifications are preferred (past and present), but not required.
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development using MuleSoft in cloud integration and API projects.
- Work with team to influence proper standards for development, governance and operational life cycle.
- 5+ Experience with MuleSoft and m ust have contributed to at least one major MuleSoft project from discovery to go-live
- Work with the client counterpart to define data mapping and interface agreements
- Experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity, API design fast approach using various MuleSoft product stack like Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc.
- Guide a team effort to develop / configure interfaces and to implement the interfaces and data load/ETL using batch modules..
- Proficient in Dataweave transformation. Exposure in java & groovy is a plus.
- Experience in Maven based project development and testing automation of mule flows using munit framework.
- Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS). Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and maintenance.
- Experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance, load testing Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), SOAP (with WSDL).
- Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI. Hands-on experience on writing RAML files for invoking REST API and SOAP API's.
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs, Swagger.
- Experience in implementing out of box and custom policies using API gateway product
- Experience in Cloudhub and customer hosted deployment is a plus.
- Experience in Http, JMS, DB, SFTP connectors is a plus
- Experience integrating Saas products like Salesforce, Workday, SAP is a plus
- Experience of database access protocols such as MongoDB,NoSQL, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with building and managing CI/CD pipelines, unix scripting.
- At least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software.
- Ability to work closely with the client members of the team and SMEs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mulesoft 3 implementation experience is a plus.
- MuleSoft developer certification(s)
- Service Virtualization
- Agile experience is preferred
- Declarative customization in Anypoint Platform including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
Back to top