Financial Services Strategy Manager: Organization Strategy
A career within Organisation Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop, design, and implement organisational transformation to improve performance and generate lasting growth for our clients. We help identify an organisation's strategic goals, assess the fit of the organisation against those goals, and then identify and implement the change needed to create a fit for growth business.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Minimum of 7 years of strategy consulting or industry consulting experience preferred.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in an organization change management role within professional services or corporation, helping companies focus on their change management model and its integration with organizational people transition programs and broad transformation initiatives such as restructuring, new operating model, mergers and acquisition. Demonstrates extensive knowledge around understanding and addressing the root causes of organizational effectiveness and institutional levers of change.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities involving leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative, to accomplish and/or manage the following results:
- Building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking and providing guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including strong moderation skills with an ability to build empathy and to understand and manage personal agendas;
- Using diagnostic surveys and executive level interviews to identify root cause themes;
- Working as the change management specialist and/or leader on engagement teams and helping to drive the pursuit and delivery of broader Organizational Change team offerings such as Organizational Efficiency and Process Management, and Strategic Human Capital Management; and,
- Providing thought leadership and creative insights to clients on complex change management initiatives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top